Instructions for Planet: Home
How to add a new feed to the Planet (or DevPlanet) channel:
- Add a new connection by cut & pasting the RSS/ATOM URL into the "Add New Connection" field.
- After you have confirmed that the feed is valid switch to the "Settings" menu.
- At the bottom of it is a "Channel Sources" link where you can add a "New Source"
- Here you need to type in the name of the connection you just added; it will autocomplete it.
- Add some sensible Categories (genre etc.) and if needed a word filter
Note that only new posts from the feed will be shown on the public channel homepage and that it will take some time until the next cron will run and do so.